Friday, August 24, 2007

Back in the Midwest...

Guess what? We all moved back to Minneapolis. We will miss daycare a lot, but Mama and Papa said that Arizona just didn't work out.

Right now we are staying at Grandma A's til we get our own place. Its fun here cause there are other kids here- our aunties Andrea and Rayne.

I can roll like a champ now. I even fell off the bed and got a fat lip! It hurt, but I was OK. I smile and laugh like crazy and I am real big too!

Felix learned to drink through a straw, and said, "I'm just so happy" today. It made mama cry tears of joy! He also ate macaroni for the first time in months today, all by himself without mama trying to make him taste it! He ate a whole bowl!

Yesterday we went to Auntie Em and Uncle Matty's. Their house is cool! Uncle Matty has all kinds of action figures! I took a nap there and wet through my diapee- I gotta leave my mark wherever I go!

Love
Lars

No comments: