Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hanukkah... Yeah!



Hey everybody! Its me, Lars! Its finally winter, and very snowy. Here is my big brother Felix and me playing in the snow in our backyard at Mama's house. It was super fun but Felix doesn't like wearing a hat or gloves... when his hands got cold, he got really mad and wanted to go inside! We drank hot chockit and warmed up!







Last night was the first night of Hanukkah. We were with Daddy, but when we showed up to Mama's house the this morning, there were a whole bunch of presents waiting for us! I was really excited but Felix didn't seem very interested... he played with his old standby toy, "the stack of cups." He also hid a bunch of menorah candles behind the radiator! Mama got so mad! We got a truck that holds a bunch of Matchbox cars, a new blanket, some bubble bars and jelly soap from Lush, a backpack full of art supplies (we love backpacks!), some books and a snow tube.

Tonight is our first night sleeping over at Mama's new house. That means that its been almost a year since she fell asleep with us, and woke up with us. When she used to come visit us at Daddy's house, she would tuck us in til we fell asleep... but when we woke up, she had gone back home. Mama is nervous that we will have trouble falling asleep here. Right now, Mama has a small bed, so she is going to tuck Felix into that bed, and Mama and I are going to sleep next to him on the floor. Thank goodness that I LOVE sleeping on the floor! Sometimes I even do it at Daddy's house even though I have a bed. I have my blamet (blanket), my bunny, my "Hello Titty" pillow, my baby and her bahbah, my jammies, my Mama, my Fe... Mama hopes that's enough to make me comfortable and be able to fall asleep... and Felix too...

Lots of Love,
Larsy



No comments: